Friday, May 18, 2012

I know what I did last weekend!!!

Ha!!!!! God punish the devil, HABA!!!
No oh!! Dont tell me to calm down.. I am vexed!! My outfits are dripping wet,my models running in the rain for shelter.. Props scattered everywhere.... Infact devil you're a liar,not even this rain can stop this foto shoot!!......... Oooooooooops!!.... OMG,completely forgot I was on air....(covering my face)!!
Haluuuu,
How you all doing??....hehehehe. Okay that was too much drama, I agree....its over now,....phew...
Excuse me,What did you say?.. You serious?... You sure you wanna know??.... But its nothing. Back then, was just voicing my anger...... what?.. You still want to know why I was upset?.... Okay ,okay I'll tell you....
So you know I promised not to stay away for too long again.... Now here I was last week trying to keep to my word even if its gonna be something different from our series,I mean I wanted to give you more insight to my works. So when I was asked by this awesome magazine to do some shoots for her next edition,I quickly jumped into the idea, I mean they were like heaven sent,cos been wanting to do this..... Did I hear some of my Nija peeps say awoof?...hahaha,hehehe... rotfl,( like say u no go do am if na you...lol. Please my foreign readers practice this english at home,or if need be practised in public, ensure to have a nija supervisor around.....lolol). As I was saying, one of my models had barely gotten into her first outfit before this wind came and threw our props and outfits all off, and before we could say 'Ophelia'..... there was a heavy down pour.... Ha!!.. infact hell is not enough punishment for the devil oo,the works of Ophelia Parle displayed on the billboards of Paris, New York, London and Abu Dhabi will hunt him forever.....
Anyways,enough of the ranting,cos in the end everything was beyond my wildest dreams...... Just needed to put the blame of working till late on someone.....hehehehe(big grin...lol).... And if I hear you say, Awoof dey porge... no discount for you!!!..... my turn for a big laugh..... hehehehe!!!....(wink,wink) , okay I forgive you. Anyways,I got some lovely models dat worked with me and they made me proud. Of course not to forget the make up artist for the day: Bellaza faces(you shld check out her blogspot -www.bellazafaces.blogspot.com).... Yeah what can I do without the awesome photographers... Femi and Ehis you rock totally. Inspite of the rain and the change of venue for the shoot,everyone stayed together all smiles and no complain. Trust me its was hectic,but we all saw the mark ahead... and I was so encouraged.
So below are some pics from the making of the shoot... or should I say my Preshoots,preview....?.....yeah..Thats what it is...lol.... Hold on!! What were you expecting??...hahaha,hehehehe.... awwwww.... you cant see the main shoots yet (ntoirrrrrr......aka :sticking out tongue).....









10 comments:

  1. Molly you are such a clown!!! Your designs are awesome indeed! I am screaming AMEN to that prayer about your work ending up on billboards in Paris, London etc! Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bayo,and its gonna be real soon!!....... Errrrrrrrrrr,the only reason am not rolling up my sleeves for you calling me a clown is because,you always take out time to say something and encourage me.....lol. Watch this space Bro,thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The designs are "baaaahhhhddd" and the location even "baaaaahhhddder". Doesn't look like this part of the world. Talk about the Creative Ability of God @ work...abi!

    Nice one 'Mollyn' lol

    Ene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ene,really God's creative ability at work. I owe it all to him! Wait and Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ the main shoots(wink)... Please endeavor to refer this posts to friends and enemies...hahaha...lol. I have been encouraged by your comments...

      Delete
  4. :( so not fair. i was around for this foto shoot. any way there's still the milan foto shoot, and the one for vouge italia, paris, uk and us. *HUGE AMEN* to that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN!! Of course you shall be there for the main shoots, we shall be sendin you an email of your ticket number and hotel reservations in Paris...lol.. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devil indeed is a liar. Im sure the shoot was great. I love ur designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you. I appreciate you taking time out to read my post... Wait until you see the pics dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya OP! Thanks for the colour block maxi skirt! I'm about to rock it again :D ;) . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hhahahaha,please do,and do recomend more people to us dear. We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete