Monday, April 13, 2015

Hellooooooo Am back

Hi my Parlees
I sincerely don't know where to start from. So am just gonna start by appologising.
I have been away for three years. Not off business, definitely not. But kinda off Blogging. I am sincerely sorry for keeping you Ophelia Parle fans without feeds to keep you informed on our activities and exploits. I sincerely do hope that my apology has been accepted.










Okay,moving on!!!
Alot has happened to me and this wonderful clothing line. Well first offs,I got married(yaaaaaaayness). I have a beautiful baby boy(wey dey scatter my dada).... Lol. Most of all Ophelia has rebranded so will be posting my logo on next blog!!.... We currently operate from a bigger work space with four member staff( myself inclusive).
Omg!!! I have so much to say.... Will just chip in the gists with upcoming hot blogs and trending styles and patterns....
So good to be back.... Sit back and enjoy old designs.... 
Laterssssss.....

1 comment:

  1. Your designs are beautiful and wearable. Well done and welcome back

    ReplyDelete