Friday, March 09, 2012

Basic Ratings of Designs by Ophelia

Halooooo,am most certain your  week has been fantastic. If it has'nt then take notes of d flaws,creating remedies as well(do it now ooo..... I'll wait for u b4 I continue....lol) and if it has been all that you planned for it to be,please I need to start having some classes with you,I won't mind learnin.....lol. Having done that,let's proceed. Please Kindly refer back to previous post(Creations of mine)to view pictures from last year photoshoot. I can take orders here if you're interested in getting any of the pieces. Just so you know.... my pieces are rated as thus:
-Essential(made for only 10 people in the world)
 -Variety(crafted  for 30 people in the world)
-ROTM-Run of the mill(made in 100 pieces or more)-what is generally referred to mass production.

I'll like to stress it to you that the last rating,Rotm( refer to it as that because I don't see my clients as the masses) usually comes out as essentric,it has its own variations too,I mean its not possible for Ophelia to stick to  one design.....

No comments:

Post a Comment