Friday, March 09, 2012

Tips on being your own tailor(wink,wink)

Haluuuuuuu,
Was just sitting in my office this afternoon,wen a lady rushed in(an occasional  client btw.....rolling my eyes)...lol! U wld  hav thought she was chased in by bokoharam hoodlums. U shlda  seen d shock on my face when she asked me(in a fake innocent voice.....hahhaha,....don't worry told her I was gonna do ds,and she does'nt mind) to please help her mend her torn dress...... yeah,yeah I knoow wat ure thinkin.."Haba Molly thats a small thing naaaa..." wait till you hear d whole gist. My very gorgeous friend spent N1400 to my office just to stitch up a hole barely above 1inch.... You get my frustration now??.... I did it for a reasonable  amount... yeah  I  did..................................

.....

Anyway thhe essence of this post is to let you know You can do it all by yourself. Yup its dat easy,sewing yourself is way easier than you anticipated, I started my designing journey as a result of this. Wait,hold on b4 u pick up the needle and start stabbing urself....lol,here's a list of items you need:
1)Thread
2)Hand sewing needles
3)Thimble
4)Scissors
5)Tailoring Chalk/Pencil
6)Measuring Tape
Do you have them? Okay I'll wait,when you've got them,we'll continue.......... (Mighty big GRIN.....lol)

2 comments:

  1. Hey,my dearest Aremooooo...(Covering face). Sorry. For delay... Am sure you hav seen d continuation of this...lol. Check it out dear and let me know how well your practicing is turnin out....

    ReplyDelete